Senior App Developer (m/w/d)
Could you be the person, we are looking for?
- A position of responsibility in our product development
- A software development process using the SCRUM framework
- Flexible working hours / work from home
- State of the art development tools (Github, node, your IDE of choice,…)
- An established programming tool with Apple MacBook
- Flat organizational structure – your opinion counts
- Company headquarters accessible by public transport
- Full time position
- Salary according to the Austrian Collective Agreement for employees in the metal industry, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- A passion for mobile app development
- Experience with React und Typescript
- Experience in native app development with Kotlin, Swift
- A self-reliant, motivated work style with the ability to work in a team
- Ideally a technical degree (HTL, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering)
Are you the right person for the job? Then send your application and relevant documents to email@example.com and become part of the SteadySense team.
About SteadySense GmbH
With femSense SteadySense developed a game changing system which catapults the temperature method into the 21st century and will revolutionize family planning. With SteadyTemp we have created an early indication tool used to identify and control the spread of infection. Our goal is to simplify daily medical routines using smart wireless sensor solutions and the power of continuous temperature measurement. We provide the end-user with an accurate, cost- and time-optimized recording of medical parameters and an easy to use system to access and read the collected data. Our highly motivated team is developing applications that are distributed worldwide and are designed to address a EUR 200 billion market. We are based in Seiersberg, just outside Graz. Our team is constantly expanding to keep up with our growing market.