- the operational responsibility of our finance department
- the management of all commercial areas with direct reporting to the management
- the opportunity to shape future investment rounds
- Opportunity to become part of our young, motivated team
- Opportunity for coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working hours / work from home
- An Apple MacBook
- Flat organizational structure – your opinion counts
- Company headquarters accessible by public transport
- Salary according to the Austrian Collective Agreement for employees in the metal industry, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
- additionally Options of the Employer Stock Option Program (ESOP) of SteadySense.
- responsibility of Accounting and Controlling
- budget planing
- coordination of funding and public grants projects
- interface to external accounting and tax consultants
- building up and management of a strong finance team
- an education in finance or ideally a degree in finance or accounting
- at least 3 years of experience in finance, controlling and accounting
- a self-reliant, motivated work style with the ability to work in a team
- dedicated and team-oriented personality
- start-up mentality
Are you the right person for the job?
Then send your application and relevant documents and become part of the SteadySense team.
About SteadySense GmbH
With femSense SteadySense developed a game changing system which catapults the temperature method into the 21st century and will revolutionize family planning. With SteadyTemp we have created an early indication tool used to identify and control the spread of infection. Our goal is to simplify daily medical routines using smart wireless sensor solutions and the power of continuous temperature measurement. We provide the end-user with an accurate, cost- and time-optimized recording of medical parameters and an easy-to-use system to access and read the collected data. Our highly motivated team is developing applications that are distributed worldwide and are designed to address a EUR 200 billion market. We are based in Seiersberg, just outside Graz. Our team is constantly expanding to keep up with our growing market.