Marketing Manager - femSense (m/f/d)
Hi, we are femSense.
Our mission is to empower women to understand their body and make decisions based on their female cycle. We believe every woman should have the power and knowledge to decide freely about her life and choice. We help every woman to understand her cycle, support her on her individual journey to pregnancy and fertility, and give her the chance for non-hormonal contraception. Our high technology is based on temperature measurement using a body worn wearable device, together with an app. We are part of the SteadySense team, and together we revolutionize temperature measurement and its applications in clinics and home.
Is this you?
- Do you love social media and communication?
- Do you want to learn and improve your creative and communication skills across various channels and areas?
- Are you passionate about creating designs, writing and storytelling?
- Do you love shaping and forming a brand?
- Do you want to be part of a growing young start-up team shaking up female health?
- Be the voice of our social media (IG, FB) and newsletter communication as part of our brand building, and form an engaged community.
- Direct creative concepts to master the brand messaging of our marketing activities and provide relevant, timely and actionable feedback from our customers.
- Shape our marketing strategy to establish a strong brand and grow our customer base across our channels.
- Closely collaborate with the leadership team on the growth and marketing strategy development.
- Discover and execute new marketing activities such as guerrilla and event marketing, brand ambassador/influencer programs, referral partnerships and any other activities that enable us to achieve our objectives.
- Measure and analyze the impact of marketing activities and share insights and learnings across the team.
- Conduct research to understand the target group and customer journey, stimulate ideas for message framing and overarching brand impact.
- Contribute to PR campaigns and Performance Marketing management as part of a holistic marketing plan
This is our Wishlist. If you are highly motivated and identify with “Is this you?”, please reach out nevertheless, we are happy to get to know you.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with track record of D2C digital marketing or brand growth.
- Experience with online channels, offline is a plus.
- A curious and analytical mind with the ability to execute research and put data into practice.
- Excellent in spoken and written German and fluent in English
- Strong communicator, able to articulate our brand in the finest detail to various audiences and on various channels.
- A creative mind who is dedicated to ideating new ways to strengthen and extend our brand.
- Organized, well-structured, and flexible
- The opportunity to grow and shape our brand together with an innovative and purpose driven team.
- Dynamic entrepreneurial environment with the freedom for creativity and your own ideas. We want you to innovate, experiment, learn and disrupt.
- An open and transparent culture: we share candid feedback and communicate openly across the entire team.
- Innovative office space based in Vienna (near central station).
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Office drinks (tea and coffee)
- Apple MacBook and Smartphone
We offer a full-time (all-in) employment with a salary starting from 40.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Are you the right person for the job?
Then send your application and relevant documents and become part of the SteadySense team.
About SteadySense GmbH:
With femSense SteadySense developed a game changing system which catapults the temperature method into the 21st century and will revolutionize family planning. With SteadyTemp we have created an early indication tool used to identify and control the spread of infection. Our goal is to simplify daily medical routines using smart wireless sensor solutions and the power of continuous temperature measurement. We provide the end-user with an accurate, cost- and time-optimized recording of medical parameters and an easy-to-use system to access and read the collected data. Our highly motivated team is developing applications that are distributed worldwide and are designed to address a EUR 200 billion market. We are based in Seiersberg, just outside Graz. Our team is constantly expanding to keep up with our growing market.